Return & Store Policies
Delivery & Pickup Information
At Neve's Floors To Go Furniture & Mattress Gallery we know your time is extremely valuable. We take pride in the fact that our delivery teams arrive at their destinations 95% of the time within the 3-hour delivery window. We offer not only on-time delivery, but we have the finest delivery service in the area. Our teams are dedicated employees trained to make your shopping experience end as well as it started.
The Neve's Delivery team is committed to excellence. In order to ensure the best possible service, please take a few minutes to familiarize yourself with our delivery policies. If there is any part of our delivery process that you do not understand, please ask your sales associate for additional clarification. Your delivery is very important to us and we strive to do it right the first time.
- Delivery fees will be charged at time of purchase.
- Sales orders must be paid in full prior to scheduling delivery.
- Delivery includes preparation, assembly, and setup of merchandise to one address.
- Prior to our arrival, please remove old furniture and clear pathways to ensure unobstructed access for our delivery team.
- Our delivery teams are restricted from moving any electronic equipment or existing furniture already in the home.
- Customers must arrange to be home or have a responsible adult (18 years or older) there to accept and sign for delivery.
- Upon request, we will contact a customer at work or at an alternate number 30 minutes prior to our truck's arrival to meet us at the home.
- We cannot take appointments or requests. Time frame is based on the location of the home.
- To ensure that all customers receive the best possible service, customers are required to notify us immediately to reschedule delivery. If the delivery is scheduled and customers are not home, there will be a second delivery fee assessed for the second delivery.
- Delivery will only go up two flights of stairs. We will not hoist furniture or try to force furniture into the home.
- Delivery times can only be estimated. We are not responsible for delays due to traffic or any other unforeseen circumstances.
- Please bring the original receipt.
- For the quickest pick-up service, please bring an appropriately sized vehicle for your load.
- It is the customer's responsibility for the safety of your load. Before leaving, ensure your load is secure and safe. Once you leave the Neve's Floors To Go Furniture & Mattress Gallery pick-up area, the merchandise and safety of your load becomes your responsibility.
Important Safety Instructions:
- We will not load any mattress, foundation (box spring), headboard, footboard, or any light item in the back of an open truck; this is your responsibility.
- We will not load any item on the top of any vehicle or any vehicle rack; this will be your responsibility.
- We will not load furniture in any situation, including but not limited to those listed above, that we consider unsafe.
Neve's Floors To Go Furniture & Mattress Gallery does not recommend that you transport any of these items under these circumstances. Should you elect to do so, you act at your own peril and acknowledge that Neve's Floors To Go Furniture & Mattress Gallery has informed you that what you are doing is unsafe and ill-advised activity. Under no circumstances will Neve's Floors To Go Furniture & Mattress Gallery be responsible for loss/damages incurred once merchandise leaves our loading area.
If you are concerned about the safety of your load, please contact our staff to take advantage of our professional delivery service.
- Will Neve's Floors To Go Furniture & Mattress Gallery delivery drivers move or take away my old furniture? Our delivery drivers will only remove the article that is listed on the invoice and paid to be removed. Our delivery drivers will not move an existing piece of furniture to another room of the home. Moving existing furniture to a basement or a second floor creates the possibility of damage so this is not allowed. If the furniture or mattress that is contracted on the invoice to be removed is stained, it will not be hauled away and you will be refunded your haul‑away fee.
- How do I receive a time frame for my delivery? At the time of purchase, your sales associate will give you a specific day for delivery if the product is in stock. If products are not in stock at the time of purchase, we will provide an estimated time of arrival at the time of purchase. When the product arrives in our warehouse, we will call and advise you to schedule your delivery.
- How long will you hold my furniture purchase? Due to storage costs and other customer demands, we will hold your furniture only up to 30 days from the day the order is placed. If items are out of stock at the time of purchase, we will hold your purchase for up to two weeks after the furniture arrives in our warehouse. On clearance and floor samples, your purchase must be picked up within 72 hours or delivered within 10 days of the time the purchase was made.
- If I pick up my furniture, will it be assembled? If you elect to pick up your furniture that is purchased off of our sales floor, the furniture will be assembled. If it is out of the warehouse or special ordered, you will receive it in the original factory cartons. We find this to be the best protection for you to transport your purchase home. You will be required to assemble any items picked up at our store in their cartons or packaging.
All sales are final, we do not sell furniture on approval. If you cancel your furniture within 3 days from the date of your purchase, there will be a 25% cancelation fee. After 3 days there are NO refunds. If at the discretion of the Store Manager, based on the circumstances, a return is allowed, you will need to follow company procedures. To begin the return process, you must notify the Store Manager within the 3-day grace period of receiving the merchandise. Products must be returned in brand new condition and packaged in their original box including all packing materials, manuals, blank warranty cards, and accessories included. Products must also be free of any cosmetic damage. Returned merchandise will incur a 25% restocking fee. Any product that has been installed cannot be returned. Delivery fees made on the original ticket are non-refundable. Customers are responsible for a new delivery return fee when returning a product.
Special Order Merchandise:
- Special order merchandise is not eligible for cancellation, return, or exchange. However, if it is damaged or defective, please contact us immediately.
- Mattress sales are not returnable or exchangeable unless defective based on the manufacturer's warranty.
Any form of refund will be processed within 14 days of the cancellation or return to the original person who placed the order.
5 Year Furniture Protection Plan
If you elect to purchase a 5 Year Plan through Allstate Protection, any claim must be reported directly to them — visit Allstate Protection Plans Service Page. Information on coverage, exclusions, and additional means of reporting a claim is available on the plan emailed to you.
Allstate Protection Plans Include:
- Award Winning Service & Support
- Easy online claims 24/7
- No deductibles or hidden fees
- Fast repairs and/or replacements
What does the protection plan cover?
- Any accidental stain attributed to a single incident
- Accidental rips, tears, burns, & punctures
- Accidental scratched, chipped, or broken glass
- Seam separation or separation of joints & welds
- Accidental broken hardware & pulls
What is not covered by the plan?
- Accumulated stains or damage occurring over a period of time defined as a gradual buildup of dirt, dust, body oils, and perspiration
- Wear and tear through normal residential use
When does the plan coverage start?
- The plan coverage begins once the covered item has been delivered to your home
How do I file a claim?
- A claim can be filed 24/7 by app or website
Does the plan have a deductible?
- No, there is never a deductible with Allstate Protection plans
Service & Repair Information
Furniture Warranty: Over 90% of our service requests can be solved and completed in your home. Once you have notified us of a possible warranty claim, in most cases, we will set an appointment with a service technician. Our experienced service techs have been with Neve's Floors To Go Furniture & Mattress Gallery for years and are highly skilled craftsmen.
*If service is required, please contact the store where the purchase was made for assistance in setting this up.
Most requests are handled in less than two weeks. If a part is necessary to complete the repair, we order directly from the manufacturer and can take up to 12 weeks. When the part(s) are received, you will be contacted notifying you that the order is ready to be scheduled for completion.
Service Appointment Time Frames: It takes careful planning to ensure we can complete all of our stops within our estimated time frames. To provide the best service for our customers, we must be as fuel and time-efficient as possible. We generally run 5 to 8 days out. Service appointments take longer than an actual furniture delivery, so we are not able to do as many in one day. Travel times and time to repair items varies. While we cannot promise specific dates or times, we do wish to respect your busy schedule and will contact you the day before with a two-hour time frame for the technician’s arrival. The technician will also make every effort to contact you on the way to your home.
Furniture Repair: Neve's Floors To Go Furniture & Mattress Gallery does not currently offer out-of-warranty repairs on furniture items whether or not they were originally purchased from us.
Furniture Repair on Customer Pick Ups: Neve's Floors To Go Furniture & Mattress Gallery will come to your home to repair manufacturer’s defects if you picked up your purchase with your own vehicle. We will provide this service in your home at no additional charge as long as we are repairing a covered manufacturer’s defect. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure the merchandise is secured for transportation. Any damage noted once you have left our loading dock is subject to review.
Warranty from Manufacturer:
- We offer a limited 1-year manufacturer warranty to the original purchaser, which may vary according to the brand and model.
- Warranties only cover defects in workmanship and construction occurring under normal use and care.
- Warranties do not cover wear or merchandise subjected to misuse, negligence, or accidents.
- Any damage or defect noted on delivery or pick up must be reported to our customer care center within 3 days of receipt of merchandise.
- We reserve the right to have a certified technician evaluate and/or repair defects before further action is taken.
- Customer Care may request photos be submitted of the item in question.
- At our discretion and based on the terms and conditions of your warranty, we will repair or replace defective merchandise.
- Please contact Customer Care regarding your warranty.
- If you have a question regarding the performance of your mattress, please review the following information along with your warranty card to determine if you have a warranty claim. Some manufacturers handle any claim for a defect.
- Mattress sales are not returnable or exchangeable unless defective based on the Manufacturer's warranty.
|Nature of Problem
|Some body impressions are a natural occurrence on a mattress. This is not a structural defect, but simply an indication that the upholstery layers are settling as they should when you begin to use your bed. We’re glad to see the comfort layers begin to conform to your body and allow better sleep. This may result in an uneven sleeping surface.
|If there is a sensation of rolling toward the center of the bed, check your supporting bed frame or base. Queen and King size beds require a rigid, metal, center support. If your frame is a problem, you should be able to see it flexing or sagging under the weight of the sleeper by simply looking under the bed. If this is true, replacement of the frame is necessary.
|Squeaks or Noise
|Squeaks and other noises usually originate from the bed frame, headboard, or footboard. Remove the mattress and foundation (box springs) from the bed frame. Check the frame by pushing down in several locations to locate the noise. If the noise cannot be located, replace the box springs on the frame and repeat the test. Finally, replace the mattress and repeat the test.
|It happens rarely, but handles can pull out if they are used incorrectly. They are not intended to support the full weight of the mattress in turning, lifting, carrying, etc. They are only to be used in “positioning” the mattress, and are not covered by the warranty.
|Mattresses are made with steel, insulation, and layers of poly foam. A new mattress is packaged in poly bags. Just like a new car has a smell, so does a new mattress. After a few days, any odors will dissipate.
As per the warranty, we do not warrant fabric, handles, comfort, or slight body impressions. Please be aware that the cost of transporting the bedding to and from your home is the sole responsibility of the consumer. If a mattress or foundation (box spring) is replaced, there is no guarantee that the product you receive will have the same tick/cover or construction as your current set; especially if the replacement is being made several years after the original purchase.
IMPORTANT: IF THE BEDDING IS STAINED — ANY STAIN — IT IS CONSIDERED TO BE IN AN UNSANITARY CONDITION, WHICH VOIDS THE WARRANTY UNDER THE CONSUMER DAMAGE OR ABUSE LIMITATION.